2020News, News

CKA Open has been Postponed

The Season Opener, scheduled for this Saturday (March 14) has been POSTPONED due to concerns about the Covid-19 outbreak. We do not have an alternate date at this time, you will all be notified when we get it set up.

Your registration fee will be rolled over to the alternate date. Please wait to ask further questions about registration details (including online registration), refunds, etc until we have an alternate date & venue.

Additionally, we have rescheduled Fistival (originally April 25th) to October 3rd in Colorado Springs.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *