2014 State Championship Awards Banquet
This year’s banquet is again being held at the Stonebrook Manor Events Center and Gardens on Saturday, December 6th, at noon. It is located at 650 E 124th Ave., in Thornton. Invitations have been sent this week (November 5th). If you do not get your invitation in the mail, please email Jean Paschke at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. The deadline for responding is November 21, 2014. We have filled the room to capacity for the last 2 years, so do not miss this deadline or you will not be able to attend.
If you have not been to the awards banquet before, this facility is a perfect place to take your Christmas photos. Great fireplace, beautiful staircases and Christmas decorations. We are always asked what type of clothes should be worn, should uniforms be worn. No uniforms and dress as you would for a nice dinner out.
Congratulations to all of this year’s award recipients! We hope you enjoy the banquet and we look forward to seeing you there.
Would you like to:
- IncreaseStudent Rention;
- Build Dojo and Team Camaraderie;
- Be a State Champion;
- Diversify Your Martial Arts Skills;
- Bring Out Your Best by Competing With the Best?
The Colorado Karate Association (CKA) is just for you!
Here’s a few tips to help you find the information you’re looking for:
- Tournament fliers – Located under the Event Fliers;
- Calendar – Check here for all tournament dates and any other activities that you may all be interested in;
- Newsletter – We will keep you updated with any new information under News.