THE DEADLINE FOR SUBMITTING RESUMES HAS BEEN EXTENDED!
CKA Board meetings are open to everyone interested in attending. The next meeting is scheduled for October 24, 2014, 7:00 pm, at Holy Name Catholic Church. If you cannot attend but would like to be included, contact Jean Paschke for a call in number.
Would you like to contribute your time, efforts, and ideas to the CKA? Give back to an organization that is family friendly, reinforces good sportsmanship, gives you confidence? We are looking for you to run for the Board of Directors! Our annual election is coming up – voting will be at the Awards Banquet. If interested, resumes must be submitted by October 31st! See tab on the right for election rules. We look forward to working with you.
Would you like to:
- IncreaseStudent Rention;
- Build Dojo and Team Camaraderie;
- Be a State Champion;
- Diversify Your Martial Arts Skills;
- Bring Out Your Best by Competing With the Best?
The Colorado Karate Association (CKA) is just for you!
Here’s a few tips to help you find the information you’re looking for:
- Tournament fliers – Located under the Event Fliers;
- Calendar – Check here for all tournament dates and any other activities that you may all be interested in;
- Newsletter – We will keep you updated with any new information under News.