ARE YOU READY FOR THE 2015 TOURNAMENT SEASON?
The Season Opener is scheduled for March 14th in Loveland at The Ranch, Larimer County Fairgrounds. Watch for the flyers to be coming soon.
Other confirmed dates are April 4th, May 30th, and August 1st. We are still waiting for confirmation on a date and location for the Season Finale.
We are looking forward to another great season, with your help of course!
The CKA is looking for a new Membership Director. This person will be responsible for tracking memberships, tournament results, and help with the banquet awards. You will be the main person to explain the benefits of becoming a member to participants. It is a key role for the CKA and we need someone who will work well with people and know how important it is to get answers to people quickly. If interested, please contact David Coppock at firstname.lastname@example.org, or Jean Paschke at email@example.com.
Would you like to:
- IncreaseStudent Rention;
- Build Dojo and Team Camaraderie;
- Be a State Champion;
- Diversify Your Martial Arts Skills;
- Bring Out Your Best by Competing With the Best?
The Colorado Karate Association (CKA) is just for you!
Here’s a few tips to help you find the information you’re looking for:
- Tournament fliers – Located under the Event Fliers;
- Calendar – Check here for all tournament dates and any other activities that you may all be interested in;
- Newsletter – We will keep you updated with any new information under News.