$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ Don’t miss out on $500! $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
The deadline for applications for the annual “Jim Soiland Memorial Scholarship Fund” has been extended. The new deadline date is August 2nd. Applications must be postmarked by August 2nd or hand delivered to Summer Fistival. Don’t miss out! See tab on right for application and more information to apply.
Also don’t forget the art contest!!! See your design on the Season Finale Flyer, the trophies, and on your very own free sweatshirt (and win a $50 gift card). See the tab on the right for contest rules. Deadline date is August 2nd!!!
Would you like to contribute your time, efforts, and ideas to the CKA? Give back to an organization that is family friendly, reinforces good sportsmanship, gives you confidence? We are looking for you to run for the Board of Directors! Our annual election is coming up – voting is at the Season Finale. If interested, resumes must be submitted by September 1st! See tab on the right for election rules. We look forward to working with you.
Would you like to:
- IncreaseStudent Rention;
- Build Dojo and Team Camaraderie;
- Be a State Champion;
- Diversify Your Martial Arts Skills;
- Bring Out Your Best by Competing With the Best?
The Colorado Karate Association (CKA) is just for you!
Here’s a few tips to help you find the information you’re looking for:
- Tournament fliers – Located under the Event Fliers;
- Calendar – Check here for all tournament dates and any other activities that you may all be interested in;
- Newsletter – We will keep you updated with any new information under News.