Below the Judging Application the flyer states “NEW FOR 2015: Judges must send in a check with registration”. Please disregard that statement. No check is required to submitted, judges just need to make sure they mark on their registration forms that they are judging. We apologize for any confusion. As always – thank you for judging!
The CKA is looking for a new Membership Director. This person will be responsible for tracking memberships, tournament results, and help with the banquet awards. You will be the main person to explain the benefits of becoming a member to participants. It is a key role for the CKA and we need someone who will work well with people and know how important it is to get answers to people quickly. If interested, please contact David Coppock at firstname.lastname@example.org, or Jean Paschke at email@example.com.
Would you like to:
- IncreaseStudent Rention;
- Build Dojo and Team Camaraderie;
- Be a State Champion;
- Diversify Your Martial Arts Skills;
- Bring Out Your Best by Competing With the Best?
- Tournament fliers – Located under the Event Fliers;
- Calendar – Check here for all tournament dates and any other activities that you may all be interested in;
- Newsletter – We will keep you updated with any new information under News.